On our last day in Hyrum Jim's family got together to do family pictures. Jim's family is so awesome and I'm glad that I am a part of it. Now I will remind you that this was our last day in Hyrum.....actually we weren't even staying in Hyrum. We were sleeping at Jim's parents and we were living out of our bags. We had been cleaning, packing and doing last minute stuff at our house. I dug in our bags to find some clothes that somewhat matched. (Some of you will recognize Jim's T-shirt (:! He only had two shirts in his backpack. Luckily I had gotten this one for him.) We didn't even have time to fix hair. Most of the pictures turned out great. I really like the one with just the siblings and Boyd and Connie.
YOU CAN TELL IT WAS MOVING DAY FOR US!!!!
Jim and I might fall asleep as we are sitting there! I didn't even want to share it, but I have to laugh at it. We will always remember when this picture was taken.
We will definately be taking another family picture.


8 comments:
I think they turned out good. I miss you guys and Michelle. Lexie sure knows how to pose in the picture ha ha.
I think they are great! I think we will see that tshirt many years to come. I also love the one of you guys at Tahoe. Love it with the water. DId you say you had photoshop? If so, I have found a TON of tutorials on youtube.
I love it. Who decided on picture day. They are just to cute.
It makes me laugh that the one person in the picture that is usually the hardest to catch smiling (the baby) is looking right at the camera and smiling like a little angel! Too bad pictures had to be on such a physically and emotionally exhausting day for you guys, but I'm glad you're IN them!
They are great pictures! Where did you get them taken at? I can't believe how all of the kids have grown up.
Just noticed that Lexie is wearing her dirty old crocks. I had no clue she had those on for pictures!
They are great, the only reason that is probably the best is because a lot of them turned out to be blurry. I loved the sibling picture too, and everyone look great! You family is adorable, and even tired and no hair done, you still look amazing! We are so excited to see you guys next month, Leah tells me everyday that Lexie is her best friend and she misses her. Talk to you soon!
I love the Rowley family! What an amazing group of people you all are. The pictures are cute and we sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment