Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
I am having fun with my new camera. Here are a few pictures I took of Jim and Samantha. I also have new software for pictures that I am still trying to figure out. I wanted to put these in a collage, but haven't figured that one out yet.
Those are the sweetest pictures. Is that your new backyard? It reminds me of the condos. Samantha has gotten so big, I love her cute chubby cheeks. Beautiful pictures!
7 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures. Is that your new backyard? It reminds me of the condos. Samantha has gotten so big, I love her cute chubby cheeks. Beautiful pictures!
SOOOO CUTE!
Very Cute! what software are you using? I LOVE them!!!
Oh that is precious! So cute!
THat is tooooo cute. I'm copying your idea. Oh I can't wait. Those are just precious.
OH MY GOSH!! These pictures are adorable! You're a great photographer! :) I'm impressed!
Those are great pictures. I am impressed by your photography skills too. Nice job!
Post a Comment