I'm going through withdrawals! Still no internet at home. I have so much I want to post about but have to wait until we have internet.
Just a short update....We have been in a house for a week now. The girls started school today. They were really excited!
We went to our new ward. They are really friendly and are excited to have us here.
My dad and Jim's parents have been to visit us! Didn't want to let them go, but made them promise that they would come back.
We miss you all and look forward to when we can come back home!


4 comments:
Its good to hear from you. My kids are begging to come and see you, so we will have to make that work sometime. Also, Leah is dying to send Lexie some letters, so can we get your new address? I hope you are doing good and we can't wait to see pictures of your new place. I heard you will be here in October, so we are so excited to see you! Talk to you soon.
I hope your online soon so we can see pics of your new place. I'm glad your all doing well.
We're so excited you are in a house! It must feel like a mansion after the last couple of months. You'll have to tell us how school goes. The girls already have a letter ready to send...hope you get that mailbox soon!
You have it now, where are your updates??? :)
Post a Comment