There are well over 100 pics on this slide show, but I wanted to share the pics that I took. They aren't the best, but they will provide memories. To view the pics a little bigger click on "view all images" then on the right side of the screen click "Full screen".
I loved seeing all of you so much. I miss you and often think of all the fun times we had growing up together. I looked forward to this reunion and now that it is over my heart aches. The time went so fast. I am looking forward to our next one already.





4 comments:
That was fun to see! I am sad that I missed the whole thing! I can't believe how grown up the kids are! Looks like everyone had a good time! I haven't seen a lot of the cousins...well most of the cousins since Grandma's funeral!
I love that you posted these pics. I am trying to get a cd made of all the pics and you have some great ones...can you make me a copy on a cd and send them my way? I would love to incorporate these upclose shots you have! I will email you my addy! loves to you and your fam!
miss you!
Love the pictures also. I was just thinking the other day about how we all used to be so close and involved in everything (pretty much everything)together. Now, we only see each other once in a while. Crazy how time changes things. Thank goodness for blogs and facebook. We can have a glimps of eachothers lives now!!
I love all of these pictures. So much fun!
Post a Comment