
With stuff still in storage, I still haven't been able to find some of my main cooking utensils, like....cheese grater, icecream scoop, kitchen schears, knives, can opener and many other items. This got me thinking about my favorite kitchen tool. Obvioulsy there are some that are essential, but some are my favorite. My most favorite is my Hamburger Chopper. It's actually called the Mix N' Chop from Pampered Chef. I love it. It breaks up hamburger so well. No longer do I sit there with a metal spatula trying to chop up the hamburger in the process shaking the whole stove and still not getting it all chopped into the size I like. I have used it for other things too. I like this tool so much that I got one for my mom and Jim's mom. I was without it for a few weeks while it was in the trailer in Nevada and I was back at home in Hyrum. I was glad to have it back. Yes, it is one tool that I have access too.
So, what is your favorite kitchen tool? Please share, maybe it is something I don't have and need.


7 comments:
Thats a good questions, I would have to say that mine is egg slicer from pampered chef. I love that I can use it for everything. The kids love to slice the olives in it, I love it for eggs, strawberries, olives and anything else that will fit in it.
I would have to say my kitchen scissors for cutting raw meat--especially chicken, and my Salad Shooter. I use it mostly to grate cheese and I use it at least 5 times a week.
Rubber scrapers. I use them for everything.
I think you may need my favorite tool......someone to do it all for me!
I love the mix in chop too. Also my four slot toaster. And lately, my favorite has been my powerdered sugar shaker from Pampered Chef. LOVE IT! Kitchen shears as well. And my kitchenaid mixer.
Looks like I will just have to get me one of those fancy tools... I hate doing the "chopping" thing with a spatula. Josh would tell you that I don't need one... I never cook anymore... LOL...
Kristi... does Pampered Chef still sell those?! I heard how great they were and looked at the last party I was invited to but didn't see it in the catalog. I need one! My favorite is the little black and silver spatula. I use it all the time!
Post a Comment