Sunday, September 13, 2009

4th of July Parade in Hyrum

I know it is September, but I still want to post stuff about our summer that I didn't get posted. For the last three years we have gone to the Hyrum 4th of July Parade. We have to take our chairs down the night before to save our spot. The girls love it and after two years of me helping them get candy, they finally figured out how to get it on their own!!!!

Karissa chatting with her friend Colter. I
hope this isn't a sign of things to come....


Here we are! Sacks in hand! Ready for CaNdY!

Just some fun shots!

Karissa, Lexie, Brindley holding Samantha
Jim's sister Maria.

Lexie with her "Best Buddy"!

Part of the drum line in the MC Marching Band. Our neighbor boy Cameron is the middle one. We always look forward to seeing him march!

Our 4th of July celebrations were kinda quiet. Jim's Grandpa passed away the day before the 4th, so we didn't have any family BBQ's to go to. Instead we let the kids swim and we did a BBQ at our house. Jim's parents came along with a few others. This was the last get together we had at our house before we moved.