Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grandpa Perry's Funeral


Grandpa Perry died July 3rd, 2009. There are so many good things that can be said about him. One of the last conversations I had with him was about us moving to Nevada. He told Jim in a phone conversation that we had to let him and Grandma know when we were visiting either in Koosharem or Logan, and they would come see us. What a Legacy he has left behind.
I will let the pictures speak for themself.






Standing: Kent, Robert, Grandma Rhea Perry, Connie, Neal, Verlene
Knealing: Jo, Mark, Beverly

Perry Children with their spouses.

Grandma Perry with Samantha (Great Grandchild)

Grandma Perry with the Great Grandchildren

Grandma Perry with her Grandchildren

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You took some beautiful pictures. It was a beautiful day, and what a memory we will all have of him. My kids talk daily of him and the little things that they miss about him. I am so happy that I was able to know him, and that I was able to be a part of the family.

Sandra said...

I think it would be hard for your grandma. I want to go before Kevin. Sorry for your loss.

gramelinda said...

Sweetheart...we had no idea that this had happened. So sorry for your loss. We miss you and wish you were closer, but are certain that Heavenly Father has a reason for you being so far away. Maybe if we visit the boys in November, we will have to come your way. We love you all, and want you to know that we think you are all wonderful, brave, and couragous! I know that you are blessing many lives! xoxoxox

Shell said...

Josh told me he wants to die next year so he can go see Grandpa Perry. I am anxious to see him again too, but I hope he waits a bit longer...

Jessica said...

That is very interesting Michelle. Nate told me the same thing. He wants to die right now because he misses Grandpa so much. I told him I would miss him if he left. He still wanted to die. We talked for a long time and we both cried. He decided to stay with me. (I think the tears won it for me.) I love that Grandpa had such a profound impact on even the very young.