4 month checkup12 lbs 5 oz 24 1/2 in long
My baby is growing. She is at such a fun stage. She smiles at whoever will pay attention to her. She is starting to play with toys that she can grasp. I am enjoying cuddling with her and am trying to savor this time that she is small. I have nicknamed her
"My Chubbers"!

I thought this yellow outfit with the hat was cute on her, so I snapped some shots. I know Jim won't like the hat on her.


I tried to prop her so she was sitting up. There is a watermelon on the front of her outfit that she kept trying to get, so she wouldn't look up.

She fell asleep holding onto her toys and slept that way for over an hour.


4 comments:
Sweet and CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! They grow toooo fast!
Ahh...she is getting so big! They just grow too darn fast!
So cute! Thats funny that she fell asleep with her hand on her toy like that.
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment