Grandpa and Grandma Perry
This Picture was taken at our Rowley Family Campout June 2008
I never knew when I met Grandpa Perry when I was 13 years old that I would someday marry his Grandson. There are so many things that I will miss about you, but the one thing on my mind now is the hugs. I Love you Grandpa Perry!


2 comments:
Jim and Kristi,
Sorry to hear about Grandpa Perry. My grandparents (Larsens) called to tell us on Friday. I don't remember him real well, but I do remember he knew how to fix anything. He fixed some trucks I had a couple of times. My mom always talked about what a great man he was as she grew up knowing him. Hope all goes well this week with the funeral, etc. Our thoughts and prayers are with all you!
Steve and Heather Staley
I havent had time to find a picture, but as your picture came up I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Thanks for talking with me and keeping me company through it!
Post a Comment