Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We ran out of seating...

For quite awhile now we haven't had enough seating at the table for our family. We usually just pull a bar stool up. I even thought of getting a new table and chairs, but knew that wasn't possible. Finally after looking at buying another chair and looking at other possibilities, I finally decided to get a bench. I found a place in town that would order one for me that would match my table and was $20 less than any other place. It looks soooo good! I love it!

10 comments:

Carolee said...

great idea! I need something like that.

hOLLIANN said...

I LOVE the bench! I keep looking for one...I could put 4 little boys on one of those things!

Sandra said...

It matches so well, awesome!

Brian and Amelia said...

It looks so good!! My parents did that when we were growing up, and it was great! I love the benches!

Kristi Rowley said...

All three girls sat on it for dinner and they had plenty of room!

Jim Rowley said...

Can't wait to see it this weekend.

The Busey Family said...

That is really cute. That is what we had to do at my house in Glenwood. We just have a long long bench. It happens, but it looks really nice!

marie said...

Love it! I want a bench for my table, it just makes sense. I love, love, how you have the wall painted behind it. Always so talented:)

The Godoy's said...

GREAT idea..I love it!

Trina said...

Kristi you are so smart! I love the bench idea. It matches perfectly... and you probably feel like you have a brand new table. You've painted your walls since we saw them too. Everything is styled so cute. I am getting tired of our white apartment walls... I need to think of something creative.