Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So instead of doing the thing I need to do, I decided to take a break. My neighbor put a bug in me....a sewing bug. She made a cute sundress for both of her youngest girls. I know buying one is just as cheap, and alot easier, but sometimes you just need the distraction from those things that are weighing so heavy on you (my neighbor also helped me realize this). I already had some fabric and a pattern that Mom gave me years ago, so I made Lexie a sundress. She loves wearing dresses and pretending she is a princess. My sewing isn't the best, but Lexie loves it! I even found a shirt in her drawer that match the flowers on it so she can wear a shirt under it.




6 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Cute!! Great job!

Jim Rowley said...

Very cute! Both the dress and Lexie.

The Busey Family said...

Way cute...I wish I could pull that off! :)

gramelinda said...

What a dear mom you are! WE love you, sweetheart, and your little family, too! Can't wait to see you in July....xoxoxox

The Godoy's said...

Kristi..are you kidding me???? I love it..I want to make one for Evie..did you have a pattern or did you just wing it??? you amaze me.. i just love you.:)

The Godoy's said...

ok so I am goofy and got so excited looking at the pictures I didn't read all the way thru your post..you did have a pattern..i love it!