Samantha was blessed this last Sunday. It was an enjoyable day even with all the snow. Thanks to all who came and also those who helped with food. I didn't get my camera out until everone was ready to leave, so I didn't get pictures of everyone that was there. Dad, where's the picture of you with Samantha?
We are very lucky to have Samantha in our home. She has been a blessing and is loved so much by all of us!





10 comments:
Cute, cute pictures. Looks likes lots of fun. Samantha's dress if beautiful!
What a beautiful little princess! All of your girls are so pretty and it amazes me how different they all look:)
Beautiful little girl!!! I love the bow.
Oh Kristi. You are making me homesick for your cute girls. Give Samantha a squeeze. She is such a doll.
oh Kristi!!! She is so precious!! What a fun day!! and hey..I have a question...how did you get your slide show on a post? I couldn't get mine to work..I had to put it at the bottom of my blog...I am having problems!!!! anyway..i love the pics..and you too! you look beautiful!
She is changing so much already. I love the pictures and her beautiful dress. The picture of your family on the couch together is great. And I am now craving fruit with yummy dip! :)
I love the pictures. You have some beautiful girls!
What a fun day! And beautiful pictures.
She's a beautiful girl!! Thanks for sharing the photos!
You have a cute little family.
Post a Comment