Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Brindley!


Yes, I am a little behind, but I still wanted to post about Brindley's birthday. She is now 9 years old! Where has the time gone. I tried to scan a baby picture in, but it wouldn't work. I am so glad that Brindley is part of our family. She is such a loving person and wants to be liked by others. She has had to grow up alot faster this last little while. Whenever I need something done whether it's cooking dinner or switching laundry or bathing Lexie, she is there to help without a complaint. She rarely gets to play with friends because she is always helping me. I've told her that she still needs to be a kid, but I sure have appreciated her help.
Brindley, you are one of my best friends. I love you and am so proud of all that you do. You try so hard at everything and are such a great example to your sisters and me. Keep Smilin'!
This is the first year that I haven't decorated a cake for Brindley. Not because I didn't want to, but because she asked for "Dessert Dessert". (Pudding on a graham cracker crust.)
Brindley has had the same bike since she turned 3, so we decided that it was time to get her a new one. Now she can keep up with her friends when they are riding bikes.

So if you need an inexpensive b-day party...try Beadles! I have taken Brindley and Karissa there several times just for a Mom/Daughter date. They love to go and create their own bracelet. By the time you buy all the party favors and clean your house and make a cake, it costs way more than going to Beadles. The party goers can create two bracelets for $5 Everyone gets to use their own imagination and create their own unique bracelet. So much easier than keeping everyone happy at a home birthday party.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute Bike. It looks like you had a fun party. I hope it was a great birthday!!!

Amber Bradley said...

Happy Birthday Brindley! I hope you had a great day! You are such a sweet little girl! I am so glad I get to be your piano teacher, I just love you to pieces! I hope you have fun riding your new bike around! Happy Birthday!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Brindley! I can't believe you are NINE! You kids are growing up too fast. :) My kids sure miss seeing you and your family. I love your new bike and hope you had a great birthday!