Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Pictures!

So yes, I'm camera happy!




Lexie loves to kiss Samantha on the head. She tells me everyday that Samantha is sooo cute and that we should keep her. She has been such a good big sister and loves to help take care of her little sister!




Mom gave me some cute onesies that were way to cute to put on her under her clothes, so I got some white long sleeved onesies that Samantha can wear under the cute ones.





Can I just say Thank-You! We have been so taken care of. We recieved several meals lastweek which were yummy and really helped out. Tonight I was just getting ready to go get McDonald's when Karissa came running in saying, "Mom there are some people coming to the door with dinner!" I had no idea dinner was coming again tonight. How awesome and helpful! Apparently they sent another sign-up sheet around on Sunday. Also, Thank-You to those who have brought gifts. I love all of the new little outfits. Here are some of the gifts we recieved also.


The case of size 2 and 3 and also the case of wipes came from Jim's Boss. The diaper castle came from our neighbors. Thanks so much!




6 comments:

Sandra said...

A diaper castle what a great idea. She is a cutie! I love that
Lexie asked if you could keep here.

Jessica said...

That is so cute. What a great gift, you can never go wrong with diapers!!

Shy said...

Oh how fun!!! Jim is pretty out numbered these days :) She is a doll. Looks like she has lots of personality!

Amy said...

Congrats guys!! She is so adorable. Hope your all doing well, if you ever need a babysitter or some help let me know!!

The Mann Clann said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person.

The Busey Family said...

She is so cute. She looks just like you. I wish I had a castle of diapers like that...:)