Thursday, March 5, 2009

It all goes together in our family....

So we were driving down the street today and I noticed the missionaries crossing the road. I said to Lexie, "There's the missionaries." Then a block further we are driving by the temple. I said, "There's the temple."
Lexie: "Der's da tempo and it's so cwose to our car."

She continues... "Der's da huntoes. Do you see da huntoes?"

Not understanding I asked her what she had said.

Lexie: "Do you see da huntoes?"

Then looking in my mirror I realized what see was saying. There were two utility workers cutting limbs off of a tree by the temple. They were both wearing a blaze orange vest. Hence, they must be "Hunters"!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

That's so cute. I love that. I was embarassed by Caeli when we went to Willow Park and she kept announcing that Uncle Steve had all of those animals on his wall. We got some strange looks. Our hunting children.... :) Really cute.

Jessica said...

So cute. Brindley looks adorable!

The Mann Clann said...

I needed a good laugh today! What a sweetie!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are adorable! We get more excited for the reunion everyday!

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINDLEY!!! I hope you have a great day.

hOLLIANN said...

That is so great! Way too funny! Hope you are loving the new baby. We think of you often!

The Godoy's said...

OH!!!! Congrats on little Samantha!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I want to eat her little face..love you!!