
I had a friend take Samantha's pictures the other day. She does such a great job. She also did our family pictures. She really only does children's pictures, so we were lucky to get her to take our family ones. You can see some of her work on her blog page... tinytoesphotography.blogspot.com. You can see some of the pictures of Samantha on her blog.
Thanks Jess for doing the pictures!


7 comments:
She is beautiful!! I love the pictures.
I was going to say, She is just beautiful. And that I love the pictures! But Jessica took the words right out of my mouth already!
What pretty pictures. I looked at Jessie's blog and those are equally beautiful. The one with your rings on her tiny toe is a keepsake!
I LOVE the pictures! I have wanted one with shelby and our wedding rings. However, (sniff sniff) I lost my ring a year ago.
I love the one of you and her together! I hope to get good with photography. I have cash stuffed away in my underwear drawer specifically for a new camera.
Samantha is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person!
What a sweet little girl! I love those pictures! I love the one with you and her together! LOVE THEM!
So precious. You are such a good mom to have photos done like that. I wish I had been better at that. I keep saying I need to get our kids' done. They are only that tiny for a very short time. :)
So precious. I miss that tiny stage!
Post a Comment