Friday, March 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!




To my best friend..



I hope you have a wonderful day. I know we won't get to celebrate today, but I want you to know how much I love you. Thanks for all you are doing to support our family. Thanks for the sacrifices you are making for us. Thanks for being such a good dad to our 4 girls. Thanks for pushing me to be better and for having patients with me. Thank you for being worthy to have the priesthood and guiding our family with it. We all love you! Happy Birthday!

If you look closely on the tree you can see that it says Jim (Hearts) Kristi Jo. Jim carved that our first year married when we were deer hunting. It was on a tree that we never thought we would be able to find again...well off the beaten path (unless your Ryan)...when we went hunting in 2007 we happened upon it so we couldn't leave without signing it again.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the picture of you carving you carving your names in the tree. I hope you get to celebrate soon, I would be happy to watch the girls so that you can go out. Happy Birthday Jim!!!

The Mann Clann said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!!!!!!!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Jim. Thats a great picture of you guys carving the tree.

kate said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jessie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!

Felicia said...

Hey Jim! Happy birthday, I hope it is a good one - Todd

Jennifer said...

omg, your family is so big now! it's nice to have a way to see how things are going. how is everyone? i'm gonna be graduating this june. i miss you guys; the ward's not the same without you! love, julie carroll (and family)

Trina said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jim! I hope you had a great day. I love the picture of the tree... You guys are so cute together.