A friend posted these questions on her blog. I thought it was a great way to do a quick bit of journaling for 2010.
What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Went to Time Out For Women in Sacramento, California.
Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes, til circumstances prevented me from continuing.
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Richard and Jessica had a baby girl. Brylee Jo Rowley...Sept. 8th
Did anyone close to you die?
Aunt Shelley passed away after battling breast cancer for many years. I can still hear her laugh and see her smile. She was always so positive.
Did anyone close to you get married?
My sister, Suzanne, married Ryan Cook in May.
What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Karissa's birthday. She turned 8 and was baptized on her birthday. Also Samantha turned 1 in February. Brindley hit double digits with her birthday and Lexie turned 5.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
I pulled a hip flexor muscle. Very painful and still bothers me.
What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm, this one was tough because we haven't bought anything too grand....I guess I really like my Swiffer Mop and we did purchase a two screen DVD player for the car.
What did you get really excited about?
Our trips to Utah.
What song will always remind you of 2010?
Miley Cyrus; The Climb...Which was my theme song for the year.
How did you spend Christmas?
The girls and I spent the week before Christmas with Mom and Dad in Koosharem. I picked up Jim in St. George a few days before Christmas and we returned to Koosharem for Christmas. The day after Christmas we went to Cory and Angie's for the Norman Christmas party. From Cory's we went to Logan and spent the rest of our vacation with Jim's family. We also rang in the New Year in Logan.
What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy
What were your favorite books of the year?
I don't do much reading but we did finish the Book of Mormon as a family for the 3rd time.
What were your favorite films of the year?
Hmm, another tough one. I think I watched Julie and Julia, I watched Letters to Juliet over Christmas. Must not have had a favorite because nothing sticks out in my mind.
What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Made Christmas treats for the neighbors. Went to two of my girls' class Christmas parties. Jim took me to dinner to Red's. It snowed all day! And I turned 33.
What did you do for your anniversary and how many years?
Went on a 4-wheeler ride with Jim. We were on a campout with Jim's family. Jim picked some wild flowers for me. Guess that makes it 12 years!
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Enjoy the small moments with your kids. Time with them is Priceless.
Back at It
7 years ago


3 comments:
That is a fun way to journal. I've wanted to watch Julie and Julia, is it any good?
:)
this is awesome!! by the way, Sandra, I LOVED Julie and Julia... but I've always been a fan of Julia Child. :) good movie
Post a Comment