Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Funny....

As we were sitting at the table tonight Samantha said Karissa's name like she usually says it, "Wissa".  I tried to correct her and helped her say KA...Rissa.  She did very well and said, "Ka Wissa!"  She then continued saying everyone else's name at the table...  "Ka BJ!  Ka Lexie!  Ka Mommie!"  She is constantley making us laugh.

In the picture above she came out of her room dressed like this, ready to go to the store.  She did have pants on to start with.  She found a little binky holder for her purse, a hat that is too small and a snack for the ride.  She loves to go to the store and will not let you leave the house without her.  She always says, "Go wis you", even if you aren't going but mention you need to get something at the store later.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

That is so cute!!! I love little girls! BriLynn calls Luke. Cookie because we call him Lukie. I love their little voices.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

she is all ready for some shopping! I love that picture. your girls are so cute, Kristi :)

poor Zoe, we call her "Zo Zo" and when Kaia and Beck were just learning to talk, they both called her "DOE DOE" ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious......thanks for posting!
Suz