Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Good

So I posted lastnight and thanks to my wonderful friends and their kind comments I got what I needed.  That post with your great comments is tucked away in my private blog where I can refer to it often.  To my 3 Awesome Followers,  I Love You!

I have to share something that I think is really cool!  Anyone know what the picture below is?
My Dad and Mom check this everyday.  If we can't be there, we might has well see it live (with a 30 second delay).  Go to Old Faithful WebCam and watch Old Faitful go off.  Scroll down some on the page.  There are several webcams you can click on in Yellowstone to see different areas.  Click on the one that says Old Faithful VEC Webcam.  Do not click the one that says Old Faithful Geyser Live.  That one doesn't work.  The picture refreshes about every 30 seconds.  At the top of the picture it will give you the estimation of when Old Faithful should go off next.  Really Cool!

Try it out. My kids love it!  When my parent's visit Yellowstone they call us while they are standing in the picture area and we get online and see them.  Last week I watched some Buffalo wonder around the area and also a coyote.  It's funny to watch people as they come to see Old Faithful go off.  They don't even know they are on the camera!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am going to have to try it out...We should all make a trip up there together. I haven't been there in over 20 plus years. I need someone to show us around!!

kate said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing. Glad to here 'you're good' :)