Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reminiscing

I have been thinking alot lately about my Home back in Hyrum.  The renters who are in our Home called the other day just to see how we are doing.  We are blessed to have good renters.  I miss my Home and dream about it quite often and have made several plans of what I want to do to it when we go back.  I remember when we first found our Home and we were still waiting for the selling of our condo before we could sign on the Home, we would drive by several times a week and just sit outside and look at it.

We had the most amazing view.  These next few pictures are from our back porch.  I loved to get up every morning and look out my back door window and see this.

SOMEDAY.........

4 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

first of all, I LOVE your new header... it's beautiful

I'm behind on things... you are coming back to Hyrum someday? What are you doing in Nevada?

Your home looks awesome :)

Sandra said...

The picture of your girls is adorable. Thats great that you have good renters. Thats what would be my worry with renting is not finding someone who would care for the home as much as you do. The view from the backyard is beautiful! I didn't know you guys were planning on coming back so thats great! Oh I have to mention I made your Strawberry yogurt salad yesterday and the kids snarfed it. They were sad when it was gone. Although I only found the coconut cream pudding in the cook and serve not instant but it was yummy anyway.

Alison said...

Wow, I would be sad to leave that view too!

Anonymous said...

kristi what are you thinking come back i miss sleding with all your girls on the big tube
especially falling through

guess who