I took my camera hoping to get a family picture but only ended up with a few shots of our adventure with tree hunting this year.
Lexie forgot her coat (Mom forgot to check if Lexie had her coat) so we put Lexie in my sweatshirt. It stuffed in her snowpants just right and gave her quite the booty! I thought she looked GREAT! After all, it is PINK!
My littlest Snow Bunny! Samantha didn't do much tree hunting, but did spend some time in our friends suburban with her little buddy Jack. They locked the doors of the suburban while my friend was out with her daughter. Samantha and Jack thought it was great that they had free roam of the car. It was quite the sight seeing all of us adults talking to them through the windows telling them to push the button. It all turned out well in the end.
I thought this sign was interesting. You would never know that there was a city in this canyon. The remains of the jail is fenced in.
After hiking and sliding and getting wet from the waiste down we found our tree. I Loved getting out and being in the mountains. It was a beautiful day shared with great company.


3 comments:
How fun. Kinda makes ya curious about the city that was once there.
Here are 2 more I got:
You & Jim in thigh-deep snow hiking up the hill!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MichellePede/RowleySnow01.jpg
And our success!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MichellePede/RowleySnow02.jpg
looks like so much fun, your girls are adorable :)
Post a Comment