Monday, May 25, 2009

Christmas and Mother's Day!

I remember when I was little and played barbies, my barbie had a camera. I always loved pretending I was a photographer. I always told myself that when I grew up I was going to be one. After waiting quite awhile, I finally have my camera. Jim was going to try to get it for me for Christmas, but that wasn't possible for us last Christmas. After finding a good deal on the one I wanted and talking it over for a few weeks, he ordered it for me!!! I have had alot of fun taking pictures (especially of my girls). Here are a few of the several hundred that I have taken already.









8 comments:

Robinsons said...

You're a PRO!!!! Good job. You'll be making money in no time!

Carolee said...

So cute! I think your baby looks just like Lexie!
What camera did you get? I am saving for my dream camera as well.....

Jessie said...

YEAH Kristi!!! They look GREAT!!!

The Busey Family said...

Cute pictures. I love them! I don't know what I would do without my camera. I love it! I love that bright pink dress.

Sandra said...

Fun pictures. Thats exciting that you got it, hope to see more pics. It was good to see you guys Yesterday!

Heidi said...

great job Kristi. I love the one of her in her long dress on the black. Very pretty. What camera did you get?

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures! Great job. What camera did you get?

Trina said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Samantha is such a pretty baby. You have made a great investment with the camera and I am curious what kind it is too. I have never had a nice camera, but seeing these pictures makes me want to get one so bad... I just don't know if I'd know how to use it. Maybe we just need to come for a visit. :)