Yes, I am a little behind, but I still wanted to tell my mom and Jim's mom Happy Mother's Day! I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for both of you.
Mom, thanks for being one of my bestest friends. You are always there and willing to listen to me and let me cry to you. You are so willing to help me in whatever I am doing even if it has been hard on you. I look at you today and am so amazed at how far you have come in the last several months. I hope you know how much I love you and appreciate you.
Connie, I'll never forget the day Jim proposed and the hug you gave me. Yes, such a simple gester, but a very meaningful one. You have been there for me when my mom couldn't be. You are a very patient and understanding person. You are always putting others before yourself. It will be difficult to move away from you guys, but I know it will help us appreciate you even more. Thanks for everything you do for us. I love you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment