Don't Laugh!!
Yes, I'm posting a picture of my toes!
Thanks to some awesome friends I got my first pedicure! I mean, actually went to a nail salon and soaked the feet and had some asian guy rub lotion all over them and paint my toe nails. Even though my feet are very ticklish, it was alot of fun. Thanks Gals! I'm already looking forward to our next pedicure night!


5 comments:
Your toes are so pretty! I have never had a pedicure. Maybe one of these days I'll be brave enough. :) Glad you had a fun girl's night.
Very nice! Where did you go? I've been wanting to go to the beauty school and get a manicure and pedicure done....what the heck why not a whole makeover that would be great!
That is always fun! Glad you got to relax and have some girl time!
They even look better in real life... :)
You have cute little piggies too! That is SO fun! I love it. I think I need one too!
Post a Comment