Monday, August 25, 2008

A Day at the Beach!

Bear Lake!! We definately don't get there enough, but when we do, we have a blast! There's sand, seashells, seagulls, water, sun, raspberry shakes and lots of fun! Oh, and let's not forget the rosie cheeks on both ends at the end of the day! But it's all worth it! Here are a few pics from our most recent trip to Bear Lake with some of Jim's family.

15 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had fun! My kids always love to play in the sand too!

Felicia said...

Wahoo! Congrats on #6! That was fun to have your blog come up with a new name/announcement :o)

Trina said...

That looks fun. We didn't get over to the lake as much as we would've liked. That whale looks fun too. I bet the kids really enjoyed their time there.
AND... I caught the Rowley SIX!!! Congratulations!!

Heidi said...

How much fun. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.

Blackburns said...

Congrats on number 4. Maybe #4 will be a boy. We didn't get lucky with our #4. But I wouldn't trade him now and it's all ok. That's great news!

Sandra said...

Bear Lake is so close, I'm sad that we don't take advantage of it more. We haven't been for a few years..yikes.

Reg said...

How can you beat a day at the beach? Congrats on the exciting news.

The Mann Clann said...

Subtle. I didn't even notice the 6 at first. Looks like the cats out of the bag! We're excited for you guys!!!

Shell said...

Wish we could have been there...REALLY! And about the 6--WOOHOO!!!

hOLLIANN said...

ummmm...where was my invite?

Jim Rowley said...

Any time Holli. We love to go to bear lake...

marie said...

Wow! Congrats on baby #4!!! I'm excited for you guys:) We miss Bear Lake.It looks like you had a great time. We love to go there its been too long!

Scott and Amme said...

AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Another cute Rowley baby! Congrats. I hope you are feeling well, Kristi. Yea, now I won't be the only one with 4.

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Yayyy! Congratulations you guys! What a cute way to make the "announcement." Best of luck to ya!

Malik and Melissa Marx Hamilton said...

Your pictures turned out so good! Do you have a nice camera or are you just an amazing photographer? Looks like tons of fun...