After 10 years with Convergys, my position was eliminated last Friday. It's time again for a job hunt that will support my family. I have extensive experience in operations management, of up to 1200 people, and client management for a very large, fortune 500 company. If you know of any opportunities, send them my way.
I have known that my position would be ending for about 6 weeks. Kristi and I have prayed extensively, been to the temple, fasted, and all the right things. We have continually been reassured that if we put in the effort, and have faith, we will be okay. That's what we are trying to do.
Back at It
7 years ago


16 comments:
Kristi - it was so good to hear from you. I'm so sorry to hear about Jim's job. I will tell Corwin, and we will keep ours ears open. Are your guys hopeing to stay in Logan? Are you still in Logan?
Oh my goodness! You can move to Phoenix but we don't recommend it. As a guy told Bryce yesterday, we have two seasons here, summer and hell. Hopefully, this will be a progressive change and will turn out for the best in the end. Sometimes it is hard not knowing what your future brings but at least you know the Lord does and that He has your best interests in mind. We've lived the last 10 years on next to nothing and we wouldn't trade the lessons we've learned for anything. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Jim... the million dollar question... are you willing to relocate?? ;) I'm sure we could find something around here.
I know things will work out for your family. We have been there recently and know that it is definitely a trial of faith, but the Lord knows what we need and sometimes the things we need aren't the things we thought we needed.
I know my mom knows a lot of people so I can ask her if she knows of anything and we'll let you know if so. :)
Thats always tough! I'll mention it to Kevin, he would know of more opportunities in the workforce than I would. Best of luck!
Email Tim. Their company does this sort of client management support stuff. If you are willing to work down here the customer manager is in my ward.
Honestly the best thing that ever happened to us was when Cole got laid off. We ended up better off because of it. Well maybe not him being gone with this new job ha ha. But things will work out for you guys..We'll let you know if we hear anything. Good luck!!
You're in our prayers too. We especially pray you won't leave us!Rory will keep his eyes open.
I will keep your family in my prayers. I have been wanting to call and talk with you ever since we got back to Logan. Sorry that I haven't yet.
There isn't much we can say for the job hunting. Its the pits but apparently you will be allowed to learn something from this experience that can make you more like your Heavenly Father. (that is what Malik keeps telling me at least) Good luck!!!
Post a Comment