Happy Anniversary Jim!
I love you so much. I couldn't ask for a better partner to go through life with than you. You are truly my best friend. Thank you for your love, patience and understanding with me. Thank you for your commitment to the Priesthood and the Gospel. Thank you for all the hard work you do to provide for our family. Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you. For making me laugh and comforting me when I need it. Thank you for helping so much with our three beautiful daughters. Your the best!



9 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I love the picture. It has almost been that long since we have seen you so that is exactly how I remember you guys. We just celebrated our 10 year aswell, time flies when your having fun! Have a great day together!
Love you too babe!
Happy Anniversary!! You two are so cute together. Our 10 year is in December. No one would recognize us from back then. :)
I love that picture...That is awesome!
Wow 10 years Congrats!!! You look the same as 10 years ago :) Happy Anniversary
10 years! Awesome. Happy Anniversary! You two are truly in love! It just shines right out of you guys! Cute Picture!
Congratulations on 10 years! You guys are too cute.
Happy Anniversary! I love the picture. Can the kids come play so you two can celebrate?
Happy Anniversary! Wow..I can't believe it has been 10yrs!!! It will be 3yrs for Damian and I this November. It just blows my mind. I hope you had a great day! Love you!
Post a Comment