It seems like just yesterday when I was posting about the girls getting out of school. Now they are back. We attended back to school night lastnight and let the girls meet their teachers. Karissa has the same teacher Brindley had in first grade when we first moved to Hyrum and Brindley's teacher is originally from Richfield. Their classrooms are across the hall from each other, which I thought was cool.
You would have thought it was Christmas with the girls being so excited for school. They were up and dressed by 6:30 a.m. The bus doesn't come until 8:40 a.m. They were so eager to go. I asked Lexie what we were going to do when the girls are at school and she said that we are going to go to school with them. Atleast I have her home to keep me going! I'm sure we will make lots of cookies!.
Funny side note about making cookies--(to show how often I have made cookies lately)--- My mom was asking Lexie if we were going to make cookies for the girls when they get home from school. Lexie told her that we were and that they were going to come from the store. I love homemade cookies, it's just that I eat all of them.
Anyway, here are my school girls!!


15 comments:
SOOOO ADORABLE! I still can't believe they have grown so much. I love it. Blogging is so awesome...this way I can be teary about my kids growing up and your kids growing up too. :) Hope the job search is going well. I think I wrote this previously but I do not recommend Phoenix. Yuck!
Cute Cute. The summer went by way to fast!
Kristi--
I had to laugh because Lindsey and Nicole were up and dressed by 6:30 too and their bus comes around the same time as yours! I guess they're like peas in a pod. The girls look darling--so grown up!
It looks like they were really excited. Very cute pictures too. I hope they keep that excitement all the way through high school. Rich
I love the picture of the two of them hugging. We should have hung out today to keep each other occupied! The girls looked beautiful at the bus stop this morning!
I can't believe summer is already over either. Your girls are so cute and I love Brindley's hair. It's so fun to see them excited about school and new friends. I'm sure they will have a great year. :)
The girls look very cute, Abby had a good day, except for the part of being left alone in the lunch room, all went well!
Oh they are so grown up. I can't believe how adorable they are.
I totally missed this summer.... but its still fun to see the kids get excited for another year of school. Your girls look adorable.
First of all...jim...apple pies...so funny.
the girls - so adorable.
store cookies - way funny!
Kristi, It's been SO great to catch up on your family through your blog!!! I think of you often and have such fond memories of our Logan days. Your pictures on your blog make me nostogic. :) I can't believe how your girls have grown up . . . they are beautiful! Funny, we have the same shirt Karissa is wearing for the first day of school for Natalyn's first day on Monday. We've always thought alike. :)
They are such cute girls. How do you feel with them both gone every day? I was really sad to send Rian all day. I feel kind of lost.
I'm like you though. I can't believe it has started. They just got out!
Okay, so how long has it been the Rowley six? Congratulations. I am probably the last to realize it...How are you feeling? When are you due?
Okay, just caught the February 2009. He, he, he. Always the blonde, duh!
kristi..I can't believe how cute your girls are! I can't believe how big they are too..and congrats on the next one!!!! I had no idea!!! I am so happy for you!! love you!!!
Post a Comment