Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sleep Time

So the other day I was downstairs on the computer and I thought Lexie had come down and was watching TV with Brindley and Karissa. I went upstairs after a little bit and was starting dinner when I thought, "I haven't heard Lexie for a little bit." I just started to holler her name as I looked up and saw her asleep on the rug by the kitchen door. She had been sitting there eating vanilla waffers twenty minutes earlier and just crashed. How she thought that was comfortable, I don't know, but I thought she looked cute!

2 comments:

Trina said...

That is so cute. Funny how it is so hard to get kids to bed at night, but they can sleep just about anywhere when they are tired enough. Those pictures are classic.

Heaps said...

She's so cute. How old is she now? Looks like you had fun at Yellowstone and got some cool pictures. Will you be in Koosh for the 4th? Maybe we'll see you there.