Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Karissa!

Karissa is turning six on July 18th! She is so excited for her birthday to be here.
Here are a few pics of her through the years. We love you Karissa!
Happy Birthday!

Karissa's first birthday!

Karissa at 2 years old!

Happy 3rd birthday party with her friends!

Abby, Kaysen, Karissa, Lillie

Karissa at 4 years old!

Swimming at Bear Lake on her 5th birthday!

Yes, there will be an updated picture to this posting when I get it!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Karissa! I remember the day you cam home from the hospital, it doesn't seem that long ago! I hope you have a great day!

Sandra said...

FIVE??? Wow they grow so fast! Happy Birthday Karissa!

Shell said...

Happy birthday to my favorite Karissa! I hope you have a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa P! You are such a sweetheart! Love ya!

hOLLIANN said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute post...I love those pictures!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Karissa! She is such a cutie and look at those cakes!!! Kristi did you make those? You are amazing. My kids get the 9x13 with sprinkles. :)

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

She is really so adorable, but I don't know how you got such a little blondie! Can you believe our Piute days are so far behind us? I really can't remember ever not knowing you and I love that we are "family" now. I tried to think of just one memory of you and could remember so many, you cheering, dating my brothers, but mostly I remember your laugh. You've always had a great smile and the best laugh, so fun to be around! I love blogging so I can keep up with you all.

marie said...

O.K. I've been a bit slow at this you guys are serous blogg updaters!
I love it! Happy Birthday Karissa! Wow can you believe she's six! I can't. She looks so cute in all those pictures:)Looks like your 4th was a lot of fun. We missed the car show this year:( Brando's Uncle was in the Sherriffs car-thats are claim to fame in the cruis-in parade! I'm glad your doing lots of fun things.

Nicole said...

Kristi - I just found your blog, through, well I don't remember. I can't beleive how big your girls are. They are so beautiful. Seeing your blog makes me miss Logan. I still remember going to girls camp and Brinley serving us imaginary drinks.