Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
Kristi I agree about the cakes. You inspire me to do better for my kids... and not just at making cakes. :) Karissa is so cute and I can't believe how fast the years have gone.
Jim, I had to come and peak at your blog, too. What cute little girls. Did you know I taught Kindergarten in Hyrum for the past 4 years? Your girls must go to Canyon (I was at Lincoln). Did any of them have Carrie Kendrick? She's one of my friends. Now I'll be teaching in Mendon. Thanks for blogging in. Visit anytime. Melinda
5 comments:
Kristi--you always make the cutest cakes! Your kids are so lucky to have a mom like you! (And Karissa, you are adorable!)
It looks like you had a great day at the zoo. That is one of the things my kids love to do. Karissa, I hope you had a great day!
I LOVE your cake. I'd love to hear how you made it.
Happy Birthday Karissa!!! We love you and your beautiful smile!
Kristi I agree about the cakes. You inspire me to do better for my kids... and not just at making cakes. :) Karissa is so cute and I can't believe how fast the years have gone.
Jim,
I had to come and peak at your blog, too. What cute little girls. Did you know I taught Kindergarten in Hyrum for the past 4 years? Your girls must go to Canyon (I was at Lincoln). Did any of them have Carrie Kendrick? She's one of my friends. Now I'll be teaching in Mendon. Thanks for blogging in. Visit anytime.
Melinda
Post a Comment