Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How can I not Smile?!

Not much new has happened with us.  I am trying to keep caught up with my kids which I think is impossible.  Jim is busy with work.  He is so willing to help with what ever I need help with around the house.  Brindley finally got her new glasses that she has been patiently waiting for.  She looks alot more grown up.  Karissa finally lost a tooth without the dentist having to pull it.  She won't put her tooth under her pillow because she doesn't want the tooth fairy to take it.  Lexie is loving Pre-K.  At snack time they are supposed to pour their own juice or milk so, of course she wants to do it at home too.  O Man!  Sometimes I have to close my eyes and just let it happen!  I think the pictures below explain Samantha a little.  She is a HAM!  She loves to take someones spot/seat if they get up for just a minute.  She goes constantly until you force her to lay down and then she is out like a light.


One evening I hear a scream from the kitchen, "MOMMY!"  I came running to find Samantha playing on the cookie sheet.  The chicken that is in the pie tin was on the cookie sheet.  Samantha moved it and then played in the crumbs! 

 She keeps me busy!

 Partners in Crime!




6 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad that Brindley got her glasses, I know she was excited for them to come. Your girls are so cute, I love the partners in crime, I am pretty sure that is what Leah and Brylee will be.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I miss my girls! Love them for me!
Aunt Suz

Carolee said...

Cute dresses? Did you make those?

Sandra said...

Thats funny that she didn't want to give up her tooth. My kids are so excited for the money :) Looks like they keep you busy. Great pictures.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I love Samantha on the cookie sheet... looks like my house and the girls in the dryer, so cute. Did you make those cute dresses? Your family looks so fun to be with :)

Jessie said...

I want to know if you made the dresses too! They are adorable!!!