Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
I have a VERY TALENTED and CREATIVE FRIEND that does photography. She has some AMAZING and very BEAUTIFUL TEMPLE PICTURES. She is doing a GIVEAWAY on her blog. Go check it out!
1 comments:
yay, thanks for the info!
Post a Comment