So thankful that you have been with us for these 5 years. I (We) Love you so much. You have taught me so much in the time I have had with you. Not a day goes by that you don't make me laugh or smile. You have been blessed with special abilities already that just amaze me. You are such a passionate girl and you love life so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEX!
A funny from Lexie.....
A few weeks ago I wiped a hair of Lexie's face. She wanted to make a wish on it like you do with eyelashes. She made the wish then blew the hair. I asked her what she wished for. She said, "That my birthday was tomorrow!" I told her that if her birthday was tomorrow, then it would already be here and be gone the next day and she wouldn't have her birthday to look forward to. She got a sad, worried look on her face so I jokingly said, "Let me pull out one of your eyelashes and you can make another wish." She turned to me to do it and even after not getting one on the first tug, she let me pull again. I got an eyelash and she made her wish. I asked her what she wished for this time and she said, "That my birthday wasn't tomorrow!"


6 comments:
she is SO cute! Happy Birthday, Lexie :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXIE!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Lexie!
Happy Birthday Lexie!!!!
Was just reading the diary I kept while you were in the hospital. My how the time goes by!! The time we spent together will always be special to me. And the beautiful daughter you have after that stay is fantastic. Hug her for me each and every day, Also the other three. They are special also.
She is so beautiful. I can see her soul in her eyes, and I know she knows the Savior! She is special. I need a hug from her! suz
Post a Comment