I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I LOVE TO DRESSUP! I LOVE "MOST" OF THE DECORATIONS...I prefer the cuter side....I LOVE THE PARTIES! OFCOURSE I LOVE THE CANDY! I LOVE HANDING OUT CANDY TO TRICK-OR-TREATERS!
We had our trunk-or-treat a few weeks ago....yes, most of the candy is gone from it. With Halloween being on Sunday, our girls won't be trick-or-treating. I have been quite surprised with how they have accepted it and not complained. So, instead, they are watching "Casper the Friendly Ghost" and we will play games later and eat treats.
Here are pictures from the trunk-or-treat.
Lexie as Snow White
Jim sprayed her hair black! It took a few washings to get it out and I am still finding black around the house from it.
Karissa as the MUMMY!
(Glad we had an old motel sheet that had been used to wrap a deer in...it added a great effect to her costume.)
Brindley as Nancy Drew!
Samantha as my cute little Lady Bug!
And of course, The Witch! I found a black dress at Wal-mart for $5 on clearance! So much better than paying $20-$40 for a cheap Halloween witch dress costume. I almost didn't let Jim take scissors to it at the bottom to make the jagged edge....thinking I could wear it to church too!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YOU!


5 comments:
They all look so cute, I love your little rake on your door too! Enjoy your Halloween party with your kids!
Nice costumes. Happy Halloween. Ditto on the rake :)
By the way...Brindley totally threw me off as a blonde, she looks so cute!
So fun love your costumes!!!
so cute! love the costumes!
Post a Comment