Friday, April 16, 2010

Buns of Steal

I just have to share this...cause it makes me laugh. A lot of times when I have something in the microwave I will do squats or leg lifts or some kind of toning exercise until the microwave stops. Well, I have my baby trained. Whenever the microwave starts she automatically starts doing squats. I tried to catch her on video. When the microwave beeps she goes right to it.

7 comments:

kate said...

hilarious!

Sandra said...

That is so cute. How fun that she mimics what you do.

Unknown said...

so funny! and thanks for the great idea! I will be doing that now unless i am running to the bathroom while the microwave is going;)

Carolee said...

That is SOO funny!

Amber Bradley said...

That is so stinkin cute!!! I need to do that!

Scott and Amme said...

Oh that is darling. I love all the skirts and dresses. I wish I had to patience to sew. You amaze me.

Heidi said...

That is to funny. I thought I was the only crazy mom that did squats while trying to accomplish something. I always do squats and lunges while folding laundry or doing dishes.