Monday, April 12, 2010

Afternoon at the Park!

I feel really lucky. We made it through the winter with hardly any sickness. So I couldn't complain too much when a cold virus went through our family. It didn't hit Jim, I or the older girls too hard, but Samantha and Lexie weren't so lucky. Samantha had horrible ear infections. I spent one day just holding her all day long while she cried and slept. She did have a trip to the doctor. Then a few days after Samantha's doctor's visit, we took Lexie in. She had pneumonia. Got to love antibiotics! After dealing with the sickness and everyone feeling better, we got out of the house for a few hours. We visited a park we hadn't been to yet. It felt so good to get out and let the kids play and see them laughing.



Samantha loved the park. Yes, she is laughing in this picture.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh they have changed so much. All of them! I love the picture of Lexie at the top of the slide. So cute. It was so funny, after we talked to you, Leah was walking around the house calling Lexies name. She figured since she talked, she should be here I guess. Can't wait to see you!!

Scott and Amme said...

They are all so grown up! It is so nice to see mountains in the background. But, they have snow!!! I wasn't expecting that. I am glad everyone is feeling better