I just can't let April 1st go by without doing some kind of prank. This year I wasn't very on the ball. I was feeling "guilty" about not doing any pranks. Halfway through the day I remembered seeing on a blog about doing a "Crazy Cafe". You rename your dinner items and then those that are ordering order the renamed items. Everything we had for dinner I renamed princess names. I made out a menu with the princess names and the girls ordered the princesses. They ordered 2 for an appetizer, 4 for the main dish and 2 for dessert. This way, you don't know if you are getting dessert first or last. It was pretty funny watching the girls eat their dinner. Lexie got the most frustrated. She ordered icecream and a napkin for the appetizer. It is hard to eat icecream when you have no spoon. She kept trying to sneak to the utensil drawer to get a spoon. Brindley too ordered icecream for her appetizer..with a salad. She was a good sport and ate with her fingers. Karissa was feeling jipped at first because she ordered a fork and spoon for her appetizer. She had to just sit and watch the others eat their appetizer. But she was glad when her main dish came around because she already had her utensils.
Back at It
7 years ago


3 comments:
Hey, my girls had jello drinks too! I made kool-aid also to trick them. Josh got kool-aid and the girls got jello the same color.
Oh, I love it. I will have to remember that for next year!
Very creative! I need to more fun things like this! I know my kids would love it and these are the things they will remember forever!
Post a Comment