Time to get rid of that depressing post that showed up everytime I went to my blog. Here is a post that should be more uplifting.
The USU AGGIES came to town! And guess what they brought with them? A friend from home!! I had such a great day last Saturday. Which I think I deserved after dealing with a horrible ear infection/ache and doctor appointment with Samantha.
My Saturday started out with two more mice gone out of the garage. Followed by Karissa and Lexie making pancakes for everyone. Then we all got ready with our Aggie apparel and headed to Reno. First stop...Lunch with a friend! I got to see Amber! Amber and Larry came to the WAC championship games. It was so fun seeing them. I really enjoyed just visiting with other adults. It has been awhile since I have done that. It was so good to talk with someone from home. The kids loved the surprise she brought for them too! Samantha knows just where to find that surprise too. She loves them.
I also got to go shopping at Kohl's after lunch. The first thing I saw when I walked into Kohl's was a lady wearing a USU AGGIE shirt. Of course I had to go say hi. Even though I had no clue who she was, it was still fun seeing someone from Cache Valley (And the shopping was great also).
As I mentioned at first, the AGGIES came to town. It was the WAC championships in Reno this last week. I would have loved to go to all of the games, but I didn't want to attempt taking all 4 girls without Jim. So we waited til Saturday and went to the championship game. USU AGGIES played New Mexico State Aggies. It was so awesome being there amongst all the other USU AGGIE fans. It almost felt like home. We even sat by one of Jim's past co-workers from Logan. The game was fun to watch, but sad to see the final score at the end. We made signs for the girls to hold up. These pictures were taken with our cell phones, so not the best.
Before the game started.....waiting to find seats closer to the floor.
The girls did awesome and cheered loud.
What a great day it was! Spent with the ones I love. Thanks to all of you who made it so great!


4 comments:
How fun! Great that you got to see your friends.
You are great! I am so glad we got together! Love you!
That is so awesome you got to see them! It looks like you guys enjoyed the game. Go Aggies!!
We were wondering if you guys got to go to the game. How fun to be able to go watch the Aggies!!! and spend time with friends and family.
Post a Comment