Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday Brindley!

Where has the time gone! I have a 10 year old! Here is a trip down memory lane. We didn't have a digital camera until Brindley's 3rd birthday. So that's where we will start.
3 years old
4 years old!
5 years old!
6 years old!
7 years old!
8 years old!
9 years old!
I will post pics of her 10th birthday when I get them on the computer.
Brindley, you are an amazing person. Some of the things I love about you are: You are very considerate and kind to others. You have a soft heart. You are forgiving. You are very helpful with your sisters. You are a good friend. Thank you for being the person you are. I depend on you so much and appreciate all the help you give me. It's hard for me to let go and let you try things and do things on your own, but I know you are growing up too. I love you so much and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me (us) with you.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Brindley, I am so sorry we didn't call. I remembered while you were at school, and then after I put kids to bed. I hope you had a great birthday, and I can't believe you are already 10!!! We love you!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh- She is so dang cute! I think we met when she was 3 or 4! Wow what a pretty little lady she is growing up to be. Happy Late B-day!

Megan Guymon said...

The time just slips by doesn't it! Happy Birthday Brindley! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

hOLLIANN said...

I love her cute little glasses!

Shell said...

It was so fun to see all the years of birthdays...it seems like just yesterday she was three with that adorable dimpled grin! It's a good thing we don't grow older as fast as them, right Kristi? :)

Sandra said...

Wow she is 10????? I forgot that she was a year older than Danika. I always thought that they were the same age. Happy be-lated Birthday Brindley!