Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Here go's!

So, I am doing it. It's just one other thing to keep me at the computer, right?! I have started another blog. A food blog. It's nothing wonderful. Just something to help me get more organized with my recipes and weekly menu's. I haven't done much with it yet. I think it will be a fun new "HOBBY" for me. Check out KRISTI'S KITCHEN KREATIONS, but remember, I'm no professional, just a mom of 4 picky girls and a husband that will eat whatever I fix!

6 comments:

kate said...

yeah! we think alike ;)

Jessie said...

Yeah!!! I am so in need of new ideas!!!

Sandra said...

way to go. I have to do a meal plan or I go crazy. I don't like panicking about what I'm going to feed my hungry family.

Robinsons said...

Aren't you grateful for a husband who says "this is my favorite dish" no matter what you make? Just one of the reasons I love my sweetheart!

Jessica said...

That's awesome, you will do great! I have always loved your cooking!

Shy said...

cool! CAn't wait to check it out!