Saturday, February 21, 2009

Samantha James Rowley



Let me introduce you to our newest addition. Samantha James Rowley was born Feb. 18th, at 1:37 am. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and 20" long. Definately the biggest of any of my babies. She has really long fingers and toes, but very little hair. She already loves to be held all the time which I really don't mind. Her sisters like that too. They fight over who gets to hold her the most. I have plenty of helpers :)!!







So I couldn't decide what pictures to post, so here are a bunch!!!

These next pictures are when we got her dressed to go home. It was right at shift change for my nurse, so it was probably the fastest discharge we have ever had. I think it took a total of 10 minutes to pack, change Samantha's clothes and sign the papers.



21 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh she's adorable! You forget how tiny they are until you see the huge diaper on them! :) Congratulations!! If you guys need anything let me know!

Trina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Another beautiful Rowley. :) She is so cute. You do forget how tiny they are until you dress them and put them in the car seat. We are so excited for you guys and hope we can see you in the summer. If everything goes as planned we are hoping to be there around the 4th of July.

Brian and Amelia said...

She's absolutely beautiful!! And I love her name!

MommyMert said...

She is beautiful! Congrats again! :)

Amber Bradley said...

She is a doll! Keep the pictures coming! I hope all is going well and that you are feeling good! She is so cute!

Amber Bradley said...

Brindley, you look so cute holding your little sister. I bet you are such a good helper! Your mom is so lucky to have you to help her out!

Scott and Amme said...

Oh!!!!!!! So cute. She is so TINY!! Dishes, laundry, etc will wait. Just hold her and hold her and then hold her some more for me!! I see a lot of Brindley in her.

Felicia said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! So sweet...I just can't get over the pink :o)

My SMALLEST baby was 6'14"!

Megan Guymon said...

Oh my heavens...she is so cute! I think we need one at our house. Hope you are feeling great...Congrats!!

Sandra said...

She's beautiful!!! I'm sure her sisters adore her, congrats again!

The Murrays said...

congrats on your new addition. I be the older girls are really excited. How fun. I wish Brtyon was still little. Well he is but not a new born. They grow up so fast. She is a cutie..

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! She is so cute. I am so glad all is well!!!

Mamalissa said...

She is perfect. I love babies. Congrats to all of you!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures of your girls holding her!!! Lexies face is the cutest! She is gorgeous, just like the rest.

Anonymous said...

How exciting... a new baby girl... You have such a beautiful family! Josh said to tell you hello from him! Congrats - Val and Vicki Perry

Carolee said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kennedy Clan said...

Kristi, I am so glad that everything went so well for you this time. She is a very beautiful baby, her name fits her well. I am so glad you have this blog, I like to check in from time to time to see what is going on with you and your cute family.
Take care and congrats again.
Love
ann

MJ said...

I'm so happy for you! I'm not feeling so hot, but I'll be over when there's no chance of passing this on. Take care and know I'm thinking about you!

Cale and Cortney said...

What a beautiful little girl. Congrats to you and your family, I bet your girls are so excited. Take care of yourself. :)

The Busey Family said...

Oh how fun! She is cute. I love that you have all girls. That reminds me of my family. It is great. Hope you are feeling okay.

TheWillsonHeritageLink said...

Jim, Kristi and girls....what a blessing. And always remember only extra special daddies get to have girls. All our love, Marj and Bill