Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Cell Phone Saga.....

So, yes, I jumped to conclusions before we knew everything. In trying to locate the phone we decided that the customer service person we talked to the first time didn't know what was going on or something. We could get online and see the usage of both of our phones. My phone had all the calls that we had made, even in the last hour. Jim's phone showed that it hadn't been used since Saturday Evening. This led us to thinking that no one had used it the 8 times the customer service person had told us it had been used. Jim was going to try to call customer service again lastnight to get a different representative and get some better answers. Before he did though, our three year old discovered something for us. While laying face down on the couch with her face between the cushions she suddenly got very excited......"I see Daddy's phone!" I had to ask her what she said...."I see Daddy's phone!" "You do?" I asked. I then told her to get down and get it. Sure enough, there was Jim's phone. Right in the place we had already looked several times. Lexie was so excited about her discovery. She knew what a concern this was for us and with Jim needing his phone with his job. She jumped up and down yelling "YAAAA!" and was so excited to let her dad know that she had found it. So I guess I learned a lesson....Don't jump to any conclusions until you have all the answers. Cell Phone Saga over!

3 comments:

Carolee said...

Wow, thats great you found it. It always works that way. You find something when you least expect it. I wish that would happen with my wedding ring that I lost almost a year ago........

Sandra said...

Thats great that she found it. I hope your feeling good...your getting close!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you are so close, I can't believe how time flies! You have to keep us posted with the big day! Wahoo!!! :)