Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
I'm glad you have a blog, so I at least know shes here!! Congratulations!!! We are excited to know the name. The kids are excited to see pictures. Keep us posted.
CONGRATS!!! I wish I could come help out, but with what we have had in our house I will stay away for your sake and help you out in a few weeks when we are all healthy! Can't wait to see pictures!
We're so happy for you guys. Jim must have been a righteous spirit to be entrusted with all these beautiful women in his life. Congratulations to all of you!
25 comments:
I'm glad you have a blog, so I at least know shes here!! Congratulations!!! We are excited to know the name. The kids are excited to see pictures. Keep us posted.
Yeah! I am so excited for you and anxiously awaiting pictures. Congratulations!
YEAH!! Oh I can't wait to see pics. She will be beautiful. How exciting! Take care.
YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!!! We're looking forward to more info :)
So exciting! Congratulations...can't wait for a name...can't wait for pics.
BTW - this just made Jim's (baby clothes) shopping trips a lot easier
Congrats....I am so happy for you. I bet the girls are super excited! Can't wait for photos :)
Congratulations Jim!
We're so happy for you!! Another girl!! Yeah! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics!
Congratulations! How both of you are doing well.
I meant to say "Hope both of you are well".
Congratulations!!! Yay, another girl! How exciting for her sisters! Can't wait for more updates. . ..
CONGRATS!!! I wish I could come help out, but with what we have had in our house I will stay away for your sake and help you out in a few weeks when we are all healthy! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations! We need that girl recipe...:o)
looking forward to the pics.
yay!! Congrats! Hope Jim made it home for the big event... can't wait to hear all about it.
Congratulations! Hope everything went well. We are excited to see her and find out her name!
Congrats!!! So... I'm guessing that she was born today and not a month ago, yes? :)
Congrats!! I hope you are both doing well! Your girls will be great help. Can't wait to see pictures.
We're so happy for you guys. Jim must have been a righteous spirit to be entrusted with all these beautiful women in his life. Congratulations to all of you!
PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES.... WE NEED PICTURES!!!
Hope all is well and glad that she is here.
Congrats! I bet she's beautiful (because all your other girls are too!) Can't wait to hear her name!
Wow congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures and to know the name you picked out. I hope Mommy and baby are doing well!
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you got another girl. I bet your girls are so excited. I can't wait for more info.
WooHoo. I am so happy for you guys and hope mom and baby are both doing well.
Congrats!!! Another girl is awesome! My parents had just girls, now boys out number the family by far with son-in-laws and several grandsons.
Post a Comment