Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Fun Visit!

Mom and Dad, you knew when I took this picture that I was going to post it on my blog......





Back in December when they released Mom from the hospital, I realized that I wouldn't get to see her until after my baby was born. This was very hard for me, but I was so happy for her to be home. Mom has talked about coming and helping me when the baby comes, but I am worried about her over doing it or getting sick or something else happening to her if she comes, so I have tried to make other plans.

Well, what do you do when your parents say they are coming and you can't tell them what to do....You accept it and enjoy the time you have to spend with them. Mom and Dad showed up last Tuesday after having a good checkup with the heart surgeon. The last time I had seen Mom, she still had IV's attached to her, we had just moved her out of ICU and were still helping her to the bathroom. To see Mom walk in my door looking as good as she did was just amazing. I put my arms around her and I think they went around three times. She is doing really well. Dad takes such good care of her and won't let her do dishes or anything. It was fun having him here taking care of me also. I really enjoyed their visit and learning how to cook without salt (which, yes, can be very yummy)! I'm looking forward to the day we can come to Koosharem for a visit! Love you Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I bet it was nice to see them, she looks so good, good luck with everything this week. I know you probably have it covered, but I am more than happy to watch your girls. Even if its 2 am!!

Megan Guymon said...

Wow!! She does look great! I am glad she is feeling better. Sounds like the baby is coming soon?? We expect pictures soon...Good luck

Crystal said...

Your mom is disappearing! She looks good though. I saw her in church last week and thought she looked good! I am excited for you to get your baby here (I bet you are!!) I am glad things have gone well for you. here's hoping for a smooth delivery.

The Lewy's said...

I bet it is killing your mom as much as it is you to not have her their for the new baby! At least holding a new baby is not exerting, she will LOVE those opportunities! Good luck with the next couple of weeks, you made it this far... nothing to worry about right???

Allison

Sandra said...

It's sad to see them having problems, they are suppose to be the ones taking care of us not the other way around. I'm glad she is doing so well. I'm anxious to hear when your little one will arrive :)

Brianne Jensen said...

Skinny, skinny Aunt Ranae!! How fun to get a bonus hug and visit from them! good luck with the baby... can't wait to see the pictures, any day now!