Monday, September 1, 2008

Awesome!

This is what I have been waiting for for several weeks now! A good storm! Although it would be fun to see a little more lightening! I have misplaced my camera since the reunion on Saturday so I don't have a picture of the great views out my back door of the heavy grey clouds moving across the valley releasing the cool wet rain that we pray for so often. Our windows are definately open letting in the fresh smell of rain and that wonderful cool breeze that makes you want to cuddle in a blanket with hot chocolate! Oohhh! I am so enjoying this! I even got home from a meeting late last night just as Jim was sending the kids to bed. I asked if we could go for a ride in the rain instead. So relaxing! I love it!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I just noticed your heading of the blog. Family of 6? Is this an announcement. And if I am just getting with the program, well that is just me. How long has the heading been like that?

Cole and Kimala said...

Just noticed also!!! Coming February?? Congratualtions... I think???

Kimala

Trina said...

Kristi, I love the rain too. I miss the smell of the rain there. It's just different here. Not like the clean mountain air you know?? I bet you have an amazing view! I love fall and can't wait until things cool down just a little more. I could live in the 70's year round. The 60's are perfect, just a little chilly but definitely jacket/sweater/cozy blanket weather. :)
Have you talked to my mom lately? She said she was going to call you to see how you're doing. I didn't tell her about the baby. She said the Inn looks totally different. They are working on the landscaping. I would love to fly home for a few days and see it. I want to show up there one day and just walk in and tell her I found a bedspread for the Rose Garden or something... she would freak out. She still cries everytime I talk to her. Ok, sorry this was so long. Hope you are all doing good and that you are feeling ok. :)

Megan Guymon said...

Congrats Kristi!! It took me a minute to figure out was different! We wish we could just get one more...it will probably happen when I am 40! Now that I don't want, but I guess it is really not our choice is it? I am excited for you!

hOLLIANN said...

Thanks for stopping by. It was so fun to see you and meet the girls. They are so adorable...and patient!

Jason and Chani said...

Hi guys this is Chani krogue. I came across your blog. I guess there is another baby on the way from the looks of your blog. That is so exciting!! Well if you want me and jason have a blog but i don't have many pictures yet because I am still trying to figure out how to work this thing. So here is our address. TheKrogue's.blogspot.com

Brianne Jensen said...

YAY Kristi!! It's a boy this time I feel it! Congratulations! We can't wait to see the next addition to the Rowley family. Grandma Opal is up there bouncing that baby good until it's your turn in February! So excited for you!

Carolee said...

YEA!!!!!!
Maybe you will break the girl trend this time around. Congrats!