Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Give me a "P"...

After Kristi's last post of her highschool memories, I thought I would post a pic of Kristi's cheer squad from Piute High School.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

She looks so happy :) Thats fun.

Trina said...

Kristi, this is the first time I've seen you in your cheer uniform. I know we had talked about it before but it's fun to see a picture. You are so cute. My sister was a cheerleader too, but I could never make myself tryout in front of the whole school! I admire that you cheered for your school for 4 years. I saw the time and dedication that went into that.

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Hey Kristi, We are up in Logan this weekend and I am just thinking about you and wanted to say hi. We are up here Job/ apartment hunting. cross your fingers for us.