Happy Birthday Mom!
Mom is the best cook! It was so nice to go home a month ago when I was miserable with this pregnancy and have some good home-cooking! Here are some of the cousins enjoying Mom's breakfast. Mom and Suz are dancing in the background! Jim loves Mom's hasbrowns, and I just can't make them like her.
Today is my turn to teach in Relief Society. Whenever I prepare my lesson I often think back to the time of when mom taught Relief Society. I remember her studying many hours and how wonderful her lessons turned out. My lesson today is Elder Eyring's talk "Walk in the Light" . My mind has turned to Mom alot as I have read over this talk and how she helped and guided me to make choices that helped me walk in the light. I can still here her say "Remember who you are"! What a wonderful example I have to follow.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and know that we all love you!!!!


5 comments:
Hey Kristi! It's me...Cami. :) Long time, no see, eh? Your girls are beautiful! :)
Boy, I know just what you mean about "moms cookin." I hope you are feeling alright and tell your mom happy birthday from us too!
Yup...we are in North Logan on 1200 E. You left a comment on Daren's blog...mine is actually at cswasey.izzyblogs.com. I am not sure if there is a link on my profile...it seems to come and go. :) Your girls have grown up so fast! So where are you guys at now?
Hey Kristi! What little cuties! And I love the cheerleading pic down below! Happy birthday Kristi's mom!
Where would we be without our moms! I'm sure she had a great birthday when she saw your cute girls singing to her. Hope your lesson went well!
Post a Comment