1 Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2 What kind of car did you drive? I rode the bus mainly, but did get to drive the Green Mercury Topaz sometimes and I remember taking the Bronco on a girls choice dance.
3 Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes, I think everyone from down home did just because they had already been driving for 2 years or more.
4 Were you a party animal? No
5 Were you considered a flirt? I don't really know what to say about that.
6 Were you in a band, orchestra or choir? I tried to play the clarinet in band and also enjoyed singing in choir the one year I did it.
7 Were you a nerd? I don't recall anyone ever calling me a nerd.
8 Were you on any varsity teams? Varsity Cheerleader
9 Did you get suspended or expelled? If you count cheerleading.... Some of us were suspended from cheerleading for a weekends worth of games just because we drove to Wayne County to cheer at a game instead of ride the bus. Our punishment was to go to the next few games, but we weren't aloud to cheer. What kind of punishment is that.
10 Can you still sing the fight song? Ok, so you would think that since I sang it at every home game during half time of the games for 4 years that I would know it. I even remember making up dances to it with the cheerleaders, but I can't remember the whole thing.
11 Who were your favorite teachers? I would have to say Mrs. Anderson and Greg Allen.
12 Where did you sit during lunch? Either the locker room or the lunch room.
13 What's your school's full name? Piute High School
14 What was your mascot and colors? Thunderbird, Columbia Blue, white and red
15 Did you go to homecoming? Yes, Lex Allen and I were the homecoming king and queen.
16 If you could go back and do it all again, would you? No, it's nice to be past that phace. All the drama.... I'm glad it's over.
17 What do you remember most about graduation? I don't remember much about graduation other than wearing the cap and gown. I remember watching the video Scott made of our class. I have a bad memory obviously.
18 Where did you go on your Senior Skip Day? A week in California!
19 Were you in any clubs? Speech and Drama for 1 year. I liked the Drama part, but not the speech part.
20 Have you gained some weight since then? Of course...3 kids with another on the way and a husband adds alot of weight!
21 Who was your prom date? Curtis Keyser
22 Are you planning to go to your 10 year reunion? Missed it, but hoping to make it to the next one.
23 Did you have a job while in high school? Worked at Koosharem Cafe and also cleaned motel rooms in our family's motel.
This was a fun memory booster of High School... I tag Marie Jensen, Heidi Shakespeare, Amy Smith, and Camille Koberstein.
Back at It
7 years ago


4 comments:
Oh Kristi, Thanks for the flashback! Great times....but I am sure glad they are over! You were such a cute cheerleader!
So I can totally see you as a high school cheerleader. You will have to show us a cheer sometime he he. That was a fun post!
We had a bronco too. I loved riding around in the back of it. I didn't know you were homecoming queen! That's awesome. I wish I would have spent more time being involved at school. I really feel like I missed out on it. I couldn't even tell you who our homecoming royalty was. :( I bet Koosharem misses you, and it is fun for you to share your stories with us and for your girls to see what a great mom they have! Jim is a lucky man to have found you. You are so great together. :)
Thanks alot Kristi ha ha. That is so exciting you are having a baby.
Post a Comment